We are a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm. Being fee-only means . . .
- The only compensation we receive comes directly from you, the Client;
- All of our compensation is disclosed to you in writing;
- We never receive any commissions, referral fees, kickbacks, or any other third-party compensation;
- We never engage in sales incentives or sales contests;
- We are compensated for providing advice and services, not for selling products;
- We are incentivized to recommend what’s in your best interest; and
- We are free to use (and prefer to use) low-cost investments, insurance, etc.
We are currently accepting new Client relationships via ongoing engagements only. Ongoing engagements provide regular access to financial planning and advice, as well as portfolio management through our investment advisory (IA) services.
Financial Planning Fees
Financial planning services are generally provided without additional fees for Clients that meet the current minimum quarterly IA services fee. Otherwise, fees for financial planning are based on the complexity of the Client’s situation, quoted as an annual fee, and reassessed on an as-needed basis as the Client’s financial situation and needs change.
Investment Advisory (IA) Services Fees
Our IA services fee starts at 0.85% per year for the first $750,000 of assets, and declines to 0.30% per year based on the combined average daily balance managed for a Client. We have a minimum quarterly fee of $1,500 for IA services. Although we don’t have a minimum account size, our IA services are best for Clients with at least $600,000 in investment assets due to our minimum quarterly fee.